Saturday, May 14, 2011

TEERTS

Do you find a street that you have been walk from your youthful times until now? Do you find a street that full of your youthful times memory? Ya, I got it, that is the street that in front my house. All my family members as well as me never move our living places to another place so I have lived at my house that stayed in Kepong for 18 years, so the street full of my 18 years memory. Is it amazing? Haha~

I like to ride bicycle since I was child, so everyday ride bicycle along the street that in front of my house is already become my lovely habit. There are a lot of trees along the street, that is one of the reason I like to go along the street with my bicycle because I can feel the fresh air blow across me, I will feel happy and spirituality. Do you want to try it? Please bring along your bicycle and come to join me! Haha~

Other than the happy things, there also have some “sad” things happened when I was ride the bicycle along the street. The “sad” things are…………………I had fall down from my bicycle few times because of my careless. All the accidents caused me injured severity and waste a lot of tears of me. Haha~ I have many scar on my legs and hands because of all the accidents, I feel sad when I saw the scar every time but also feel “happy” for that because they become the commemorate of all the accidents. What a confuse feeling? Haha~

When I was child, I will go out from my house and play with my neighbors. I miss the moment so much! We always play the games together, we ride the bicycle together, we run and walk together and play the sand together along the street. Now, I still can see the “shadow” of us as well as hear the laughing of us when I walk along the street. I think I just can recall the moment now but cannot join again the activities because I already become older now, so sad. =(

The street also full of the memory of me with my family. Sometimes, we will play badminton together, that is the good activity that allow all the family members interact among each other, you must try it with your family members, that will enhance the attachment between all of you. Besides, we will often chat together when we take a walk along the street after the dinner, that is the happy time for us.

Moreover, I waiting for my school bus every morning since I was studied primary and secondary school. Every time when I was standing beside the street and waiting for the coming of school bus, I feel expect because I want sleep on the bus! Haha~

That is the street that I hate and love, I hate it because it cause the scar on my body; I love it because it contain many of my beautiful and happy memory. Well, I LOVE it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment