Saturday, May 7, 2011

Learn From Failure--Jess Lee

Many people say that “We must learn from failure”, but in realistic got how many people can face up to the failure bravely? How many people can try again the things that we had failure before? Who can do it? Can you? I will tell you that Jess Lee Kar Wei CAN!! Do you know her? If you don’t know, never mind, I will tell you about her story. I trust that her story and experience will give you touch and inspire to her!

One Million Star, do you hear about it before? That is a singing competition in Taiwan, the competition give the people that love to singing and their dream comes true. The competition have come out a lot of quality singers and albums. The lead----Jess Lee that I want to introduce now is the CHAMPION of One Million Star (Season 7) 2011. She has a powerful sound and she can singing song nicely. If you listen her singing, I trust that you must attracted by her beautiful and perfect voice. Let’s us enjoy her singing now!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkDQ-iirCQA
Listen---Beyonce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxPd2VpEug
Gemilang---The Malay Song

WOW~~~ Is it your response after seeing her video that I share with you? Haha~ I hope about that. You saw that she can singing powerful and nicely now, because she is a very hardworking singer. Do you know, she also had failure experience before she get this brilliant result? She had took part in Malaysia Idol since she was 16 years old and Astro Star Quest 2008. But do you know what happened when she was took part in that competitions? I would tell you now.

During she was took part in Malaysia Idol, she stand on the stage but she CANT SINGING OUT THE SONG ANYMORE that she was practice more times. She forgot all about the song, the lyric and the melody of the song! She feel nervous and she try to singing out the song but she FAIL. She request the judges to give her one more chance to unfolded her performance to them but the judges can’t do that. So she was fail in the competition. BUT after that she had been invited again by the competition to become the singing guest and perform a song. FINALLY, SHE CAN DO IT!! She singing well and complete the song perfectly. The win the clapping from all the audiences and the judges. The judges give good appreciate to her, they feel admiration about her performance! She stand strong and confront her failure bravely, she can do it!

In year 2008, she took part in Astro Star Quest, but she just in the sixteen place of the competition, she had failure again and stop at there as well as no chance continue to realize her dream. But the last sentence that she say before she leave the stage is “I will back to the stage, I will perform and singing more perfect to you all.”, she failure in the competition but she didn’t give up, she tell herself and pushed herself that she must improved in the future. The positive altitude of her is the thing that we must learn from her.

After the 2 times of failure, she give her the third chance to take part in Season 7 Of One Million Star 2010, she attended the interview of the competition that were held in Singapore and she be on one’s promotion. Then she go to the Taiwan to continue the competition and her study. During the competition, she give her best performance to all of the audience until she success to the grand final. At the grand final, she say “I tell myself that I cannot be nervous and influence my performance, I cannot let all my supporters disappointment to me, I must enjoy and try my best to made my performance perfect, today I stand on this stage is want to sing the songs to all of you, I hope all of you can looking for me and know me is Jess Lee!”, that sentences really give touch to all of the people including me.

She succession get 4 full marks for her last 4 performance, that was a new record for the competition, she done well on it! Finally she become the champion of the competition! She sang the song “I Have Nothing”, because she say she have nothing if she have no all the supporters and her support from her family, she feel grateful about all of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRHbxDSN2M
What's up---The song that she sing with Della Ding and get the Full Mark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyyfqA4pXXk
I Have Nothing!!

So, I hope that all of you also can be more bravely to face to the failure like her after seeing her story, I trust that all of you can do it and you are the next champion on your stage! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment