Saturday, May 14, 2011

5 years memories

The street of Malaysia that I want to introduce to you now is the street that accompanied me along the period of my secondary school. The name of the street is Jalan St.Thomas, that is the street from my secondary school---Chong Hwa Independent High School. I walk and go along the street for 5 years, the street full of my precious memory. I must go along the street every day after the school, sometimes I will walk alone or with my lovely friend, but I take the school bus for the mostly times.

I have to attend for my society a day per week, so after the society class I must walk along the street of Jalan St.Thomas to the bus stop so that I can take the public bus go back to my home. Actually, I will walk alone on the street at other times after the society, I love the moment because I can be more dispassion and think a lot of think. Although the moment are short but I like it because that is the time that fully belong to myself, I can get conclusion for many things and matter, that is my time!

Now is the happy time! I will walk with my lovely friends when we are planning go out together after the examination, I love the time so much! Haha~ Every time after the examination, we will planning go out together like watching movie or singing karaoke to relax and also give out our stress. We just talk happily along the road, but do you know that the moment that you stay together with your friend is the most happy time whatever what are you doing. Right? Right!! Haha~

Next, that is the no choice time! What is the means about that adjective? I will tell you now. Every day after school I will take the school bus to go home, that is the feeling when I was sitting inside the bus and go along the street. There are not only the school bus but also a lot of car of the parents! The parent that are caring about their children will parking their car along the street to wait for their children, so lead the street become jam. Every time we need 30 minutes to go along that actually only need 3 minutes street. Oh my god! Do you understand my feeling?? Hope you will understand about it.

Have you try be caught in the rain many times in the same street? Ya, I had try it. I don’t like to bring along the umbrella inside my school bag when I going to school because I feel it made my bag become heavy, so every time when it is raining I will be wet from top to toe. Although that will become disconcerted but when I think back about it now, I still miss the moment, that really a valuable memory for me.

The street----Jalan St.Thomas consist of my memory for my 5 years secondary school, I hope that it will also accompanied all the junior student to complete their secondary school life and have a nice memory about the street. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment