Monday, April 18, 2011

Is Another New Start of My Life-College Life(2)

Oh~ The class is starting now. What was we doing for the first class for each subject? We had to introduce ourselves with at least one feature. Actually it will happen every time when I in a new school like primary school, secondary school and college. But now the difference is I will say “I come from Chong Hwa Independent High School” but not “ I come from Sekolah Rendah Mun Choong”. The other meaning of this is I was more older 6 years already, oh my god~

The most unaccustomed things during lessons is the lecturer using the power point to teaching and explain for us. Although that is more effective and fast, but me still care for the teacher who use the white board to teaching in class. But I think I can adapt it in a short period of time. After two weeks of lessons, I feel that our lecturers are nice and friendly. I think that is a good news. Haha~

Oh ya, I want to talk something about the tutorial. I feel curious about it because I never involvement in any tutorial when I was studying in secondary school. Originally I know it after the first week, I think that is the good activity and good chance allow the students to respond what they learn from the lessons as well as let the student to have a good interaction among them. Maybe it will be some difficult for some students to do it like me because of the nervous, but I trust it will be more improve and progress to do it in the future, time will let us know the answer. We can do it!

After starting the college life, we must know how to be more independent. How I get this conclusion? You really want to know it? Ya, I will tell you now. Haha~ This was the conclusion that I get when I want to get the notes or buy the textbooks. The teacher will not print out the notes and photocopy it for us like the primary school or secondary school, but we must find and print it out ourselves from the web. The other thing is we need go to the bookshop to buy the books ourselves. There will not have a book list for us and we just want to tick the book we need as well as pay the money then we will get the book automatically. The journey of learning is long and exhausting, but we must be brave.

After talking about the serious things, let us talk something about fun and I sure you are interest about it. That is the FOOD in college. Do you happy when you hear about it? I know you are. Haha~ There have many types of food shop like Old Town, Starbucks, Baskin Robbins etc, that is the delicious food but also the most expensive food. If I go to the shop for lunch everyday, I think I will bankrupt. So I usually will go to the food court with my friend for lunch. Do you want to eat lunch with me? Joins are welcome.=)


No comments:

Post a Comment