Monday, April 18, 2011

Is Another New Start of My Life-College Life(1)

Oh~ Is it really that I was starting my college life now? I give the answer “YES” to myself because I feel that when I am start writing this post. I feel want to cry because I want to do this hard work to vomit 2 posts that are at least 500 words for a post per week. But the tear can’t help me done it, so I better use my brain and hands to do it right? YA.

Let’s start!

Well, I am a college student now but not a secondary student. So, what is the differences between them? I think the biggest difference of them is I not need to wear any same style of uniform to school, white match blue, is it a perfect match? I think you have your own answer. Haha~ But I have a annoyance is what shirt should I wear to school every day? So at that moment, I got a little bit miss my secondary school uniform. What a confuse thing…

I live in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur, so everyday I need to go out early one and half hours to take the KTM and shutter bus to the far away school. But, do you know? That is the most tired process during to school, I feel that is tired than sit inside the class listen what the teacher teaching. Another most foolish beat things is when I take the KTM back home during the finished work hour, OH, that was terrible because I will become a sandwich pushing by the other people.T.T

The first day of my college life, my dad fetch me to the KTM station that is near to my house at 5:50 am early in the morning. Do you try it before? I means take the KTM alone early in the morning to a strangeness place, that really a different trial and experience in my life.

Finally, I can take the shutter bus to school at the first day because I can’t take it last time when I go with my cousin to paid the school fees before the start school. That is a good service because it help as well as settle the problem of the student that don’t have the transport. I am the one among them who get the service. I like It.=)

Hu~~~ Now let us start talking about the orientation, that is the first program that I attended after my first step in college. I feel confuse before attend the orientation. What should I do and what would I learn during the program? WHAT IS THAT? Now I will tell you about the conclusion that I get it after attended the orientation. The conclusion about the program is ……. BORING. Do you agree? I feel sleepy during the program carry on, the speakers in front of us are like a mesmerist that lead the eyelid of us heavy like got 100kg things sling on it, we feel want to sleep. I miss my bed and pillow so much during that moment.

Otherwise, I get my student ID card and uniform on the first day orientation. Why the colour of uniform of us is the white one but the black one? I want the black colour one la, because that is more beautiful.

Do you want to know more about the feeling after started the class and my college life? Please see the next post, there will be the other 500 words post waiting for you.

Oh yeah, please clap your hands for me because I have done my first 500 words post. Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment