Saturday, April 30, 2011

Animal=Best friend

I believe that a lot of you love dog and will feed at least one dog inside your house. So, my house also be no exception from that and have feed two dogs, but I am not the people love the dog and want to feed the dog, that person are my mom and dad. Actually the purpose to feed dog in the early time is to protect our house because our house had been robbed by some people. All of us are scared at that time, that really was a terrifying experience.

But now, the dogs are the king and the queen in my house. Haha~ Why I will say like that? Because all of us need to take care of them and service them. Every day, I need to cook the food for my dogs, take the water to them for drink, walk the dogs outside, bath the dogs and clean their excrement and urine. Oh, why I become the maid for my dogs? Haha~

I still remembered that a day my mom call me to peeling the orange for my dogs. Oh~ Suddenly I pop a question in my brain say that “I still haven’t peeling the orange for myself why I need to serve my dogs first?” The status of my dogs is higher than me, this really is a funny story right? Haha~ Do you have the same experience as me? Hope you also can share it for us.

Every day, the most happy thing of my dogs are the period of time that they can go out for a walk. They feel free during that time and run from here to there, run from the house to the outside, I can feel that they are exciting! Haha~ They are very cute, they will play with us and make us happy. So now, I feel happy to get on with them.

Actually all the animals are kind and pure, they will feel happy when we play with them or give them some food to eat. They will not attack or hurt us if we are kindly treatment to them. Dogs will not betray us like the human but will devoted us and help us do something. They will help us to guard our house so we can be more rest assured when we are going out or not at home.
They are the good helper for human! So, we must love and protect them but not hurt them because they also have emotion or feeling as the human.

Not only the human need freedom but as well the animals. We cannot always put them inside the cage but we should always let them go out to in touch with the natural because that is the most happy thing for them. They like to have fun in the lawn, they like to run and to roll in the lawn.

Please protect the animals and fair treatment to them, they will become your best friend when you are need them. If you see someone else hurt them, please call animal protection for helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment